Ordained Roman Catholic women priests are called to administer the sacraments of the Church.
Priests in the Great Waters Region also serve:
- in hospital, hospice and nursing home chaplaincy
- through formal and informal counseling,
- by ministering to those called to priesthood,
- through retreats, pastoral ministry, and spiritual direction,
- by teaching, writing and blogging,
through support of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights,
by volunteering to meet the needs of the community,
- through listening to those on the street, in the workplace, on the bus...